Welcome to our career information page! Thank you very much for taking interest in the company. I-Securities is looking for excellent and motivated staff. We do not question experience, age, sex or nationality. We wait for your active application.
We welcome following types of people.
- People who like to learn.
- People who can imagine customer needs and offer sincere proposals.
- People who have own views and can perform.
- People who can act constructively without fear of failure.
- People who want to offer ideas actively.
- People who can challenge new things without clinging to old things.
- People who can speak either English or Chinese.
Customer development and sales
- Job description
- ☆In case of new customers
Explain our services and appeals and risks of FX and CFD to customers who have interest in these products.
☆In case of existing customers
Attend to customers as the investment advisor and provide daily information and follow up support.
- ◎Sales experience in financial industry (Securities, Futures, Investment advisory etc)
※Welcome people with Securities Sales Representative Class 1
- Regular employee
- Roppongi Ichoume
Tokyo Metro Nanboku Line. Directly connected to Roppongi Ichoume station. Izumi Garden Tower 7F
- Working hours
- 9:00~18:00 (8 actual working hours)
- Fixed salary: More than 250 thousand yen per month plus commission.
※We decide by considering previous job, experience and ability.
- Labor condition
- ◆Salary review (Once a year in April)
◆Bonus (Depending on performance)
◆Social insurance (Employment, Accident compensation, Health, Welfare pension)
◆Transport expenses (Up to 20,000 yen per month)
◆Support to acquiring qualifications
◆Overseas inspection and training system (Applied to high performer)
- Twice a week (Saturday & Sunday), New Year’s Day, paid holidays (6 month after joining), special vacations, congratulations and condolences vacations, childcare leave, care leave
- There is 2 to 6 months of fixed term employment contract period at the beginning.
Please send resume with photograph in Japanese and curriculum vitae by email or post.We will contact you at a later date. We accept consultations on hire date and interviews.
※We will use personal information included in documentations and materials provided for application only for the purpose of selection, notice and communication related to our recruiting process.
※We will keep application confidential.
※Please acknowledge that we will not return application letters.
※Normally it takes 2 to 3 weeks for applicant screening to job offering.
Following is the general flow from accepting entries to recruitment.
- Accepting entries.
- Please send resume with photograph in Japanese and curriculum vitae by email or post.
- Applicant screening
- We will contact you for details such as interviews.
- First interview
- Interview by departmental and human resources managers.
- Second interview
- Executive interview
- Job offer
- ※We will contact you either by mail or telephone.
Postal code 106-6007
Izumi Garden Tower 7th Floor
1-6-1 Roppongi ichoume Minatoku Tokyo
TEL: 03-3568-5088／Management Department, General Affairs and Human Resources
Type I and Type II Financial Instruments Business (Director-General of the Kanto Finance Bureau (FIEA) Article 236),Commodity Futures Trading Dealers (OTC commodity derivative trading)
Member Associations：Japan Securities Dealers Association,Financial Futures Association of the Japan,Type Ⅱ Financial Instruments Firms Association,Japan Commodity Futures Association,Japan Investor Protection Fund
Japan Cryptocurrency Business Association Associate member Membership number 2024